Thursday, June 23, 2011

Browns SocialHouse is in Dawson Creek and it's Great!


I went with a friend to lunch at this new restaurant in town. From the topiaries at the front and the hostess opening the door to welcome the guests, we had a great time!

The restaurant is big and tastefully decorated with several TVs, a great sound system with music and a Sports Bar in the center. On the day I was there, the place was full of people laughing and enjoying lunch.

The menu has a lot of fresh food dishes and I was especially pleased to have a choice of very healthy items to choose from. I had braised cabbage with feta instead rice with my lunch.

The service was excellent as well.

My prediction is this place will be around and popular for a long time. I know it will be a favorite for me.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment